I used this company for several years, at the time I was pretty new to the internet and was under the impression I was getting a reasonable service from the company. I worked with them for about four years but it soon came clear that all the work and the sites they had produced for me were of a totally disgusting state, with coding created by school leavers off the street. Time and time again they produced shoddy work and time and time again I started to hear the same story "I have fired that developer and found a new one".

The final straw cam when they realise I was going to pull the plug on their company and they promised all sort of things, to produce me a free world class site. This never happened it took over 12 months for them to finally re build the pile of *** they originally made.

After they produced this , from my previous experience from this company I decided to have all of their work checked out. After using several companies to check the work, I was told the sites had been built with no frame work, were not mobile friendly and sub standard. I was also told the sites will probably be full of bugs.

After finally moving all my work away from Virtual I could not find one web development company to do any further work on the web sites produced by All told me the same story "Im not prepared to work on that site it is so bad coding"

My advise to any one, don't try to save costs using an Indian company such as In the long run it will cost you.

I am presently having all of my web sites completely re built from scratch , a waste of four years!

The funny thing is this company still has my sites on their home page, which actually they never created now, as their version has been scrapped. They also have recommendations from me on their work which I never gave them authority to have.

Stay away from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Virtual Staffing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Virtual Staffing.
Filing a new complaint about